Refund, Return, Cancellation and Complaints Procedure
1. This Refund, Return, Cancellation and Complaints procedure is based on the Financial Regulator’s Consumer Protection Code, a copy of which is available at www.financialregulator.ie.
2. Irish Water Safety (IWS) is committed to excellence in service levels and it is the policy of IWS to deal with Refunds, Returns, Cancellations and Complaints fairly and efficiently.
3. All written requests for Refunds, Returns, Cancellations and Complaints should be addressed to “The CEO, Irish Water Safety, The Long Walk, Galway”.
4. We will acknowledge all written requests in writing within 5 business days of receipt and will advise you who is dealing with the request.
5. Details of all verbal requests are recorded in writing.
6. Our aim is to resolve any request as quickly as possible. If the matter cannot be resolved within 10 business days, we will seek to carry out and complete an investigation of a written complaint within 40 business days. You will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not greater than 20 business days.
7. IWS will, at its discretion, allow for the return of any product within 60 days from the date of purchase.
8. Cancellations will not generate a refund.
9. When a sale is returned, the customer receives a 100% refund.
10. IWS has every incentive to keep customers happy by providing quality products and service. To ensure customer satisfaction, IWS reserves the right to reverse a sale, including but not limited to the following:
•If the customer provides a valid reason for requesting a return within 60 days of purchase;
•If the vendor of the product requests a return on the customer's behalf within 90 days of
purchase if our customer service team confirms there is a valid reason for the return;
•If the customer provides a valid report that the charge was fraudulent or unauthorized;
•For any other reason IWS deems appropriate.
11. This Return and Cancellation Policy is part of, and incorporated within, the IWS Client Contract. As a condition
of registering with IWS and using the IWS Services, you expressly acknowledge that you have read and understood this Return and Cancellation Policy and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained within.